Position duties to include:
- Must be able to wash pots and pans, and work effectively in dish room. Must know three different “positions” in dish room and be able to achieve their job outcomes satisfactorily, including disassembling food carts, spraying off used service ware, and receiving clean service ware at finishing area of dish machine.
- Must understand where cleaning chemicals are stored, and how to replace empty containers with full containers of cleaning chemicals, proper care and use of chemicals.
- Knowledge and adherence to all State and Federal regulations.
- Knowledge and adherence to all sanitary regulations governing handling, preparation and serving of food.
- Complete sanitation and temperature recording logs every day, and/or as needed, as well as monitor and replenish chemicals safely as needed.
- Check all coffee units, replenishing both coffees as well as supplies – including specialty coffee machine in rehab area—daily and as needed.
- Must complete cleaning assignments as posted, conveyed or otherwise delegated.
- Comply with department policies and procedures.
- Be aware of materials Safety and Data Sheets.
- Assist caller, cook, and other staff at mealtimes and when needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Attends departmental meetings when requested.
The Highlands Living Center is located just minutes from the village of Pittsford and we provide a competitive Compensation Package to include; Tuition Reimbursement, Medical/Dental benefits & a 403(b) with a great employer match.
Minimum Requirements: Professional candidates must have min. HS diploma &/or GED.
Don’t hesitate -join our team today!